Monday 15 July 2013

The Singapore National Team For The Upcoming Asian Cup Qualifier

Photo Credit: Heinkel Heinz

The Singapore national team is set to converge on Monday, July 15 for centralised training as they prepare for their upcoming Asian Cup qualifier against Oman on August 14 at the Jalan Besar Stadium.


While Woodlands Wellington centreback Shariff Samat has earned a second consecutive call-up, fellow Ram Rosman Sulaiman is not in Stange’s plans at the moment.

“I feel a bit sad for him because he has been working hard this season,” Shariff commented on Rosman’s omission.

“As for me I am happy about the call-up and I do not want to stop here.

“It is easy to get a call-up but not easy to sustain it, but I will work very hard for it.”

** P.S. ALL content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.


No comments:

Post a Comment